Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HEALTHY SUBSTITUTE...


HEALTHY SUBSTITUTE ON YOUR FAVORITES…

We’re now living in the so called “busy world,” indeed we do not spend much of our time to things that have less of importance. Thus, merely choose foods that are convenient to eat and east to prepare. In comparison, this generation is all dependents to foods with an immediate purpose.

Lacking of time, if not a habit, is one of the reasons why there are people who do not eat meals of the day more often that are commonly lead to health problems and weak immunity. It’s that fact that majority of the working people have deadlines most of the time, they’re always rushing to designated tasks without considering their health. In this case, more and more people are relying on convenience of the foods; foods that won’t consume their time during preparation and even cooking.

I’ll be very honest with you, I myself belong to those people I am mentioning above, I care to my work more than anything else. Being an employee in one of the companies here in the country is not that easy, deadlines are more often in your forehead, meaning have to finish lines of tasks at a given time. My work really needs time management, it’s very stressful but I’m enjoying because that’s my passion. Apart from stress, I’m always letting time to pass without considering if I’ve already eat meals, sometimes I just choose soft drinks and junk foods as substitute for regular meals, that’s why there are times na nahihilo ako o kaya naman minsan sumasakit ang tiyan ko but work must go on, I have to bear the pain. Kaya tulad nang sabi ng matatanda “kapag nagpabaya ka, asahan mo na ang masamang balik nito,” a belief that warns each of us, it’s tested nad really happen. Of course I’m not thinking of high expense when I eat junk foods, that’s the other way around, eating that kind of foods are just my habit and now I’m suffering from the consequence. Changing what I have been practiced is difficult, but I have to do it since negative effect will come on my way, its better to stop following what you want than suffering at the end.

If you’re like me, there’s one thing that will help you, affordable but nutritious, and convenient but delicious offer. If you have doubt whether it’s true or not, let me tell you the truth. Sardines which are packed in either tin can or glass and now, the newest sardines in pouch are what I’m talking about. Sardines are one of the most convenient foods to eat, it does not required longer preparation, you simply peel thin metal top and you can enjoy already your meal. Aside from that, there are varieties of ways to eat sardines such as sardine salad, used as sandwich spread, or if you want, eat them straight out of the can.

If you’re just thinking of satisfying your hungry belly trough convenient foods, there’s more good benefit than that. Apart from easiness of sardines, it is also packed with nutrients. Based on research, “ounce for ounce, sardines provide more calcium and phosphorus than milk, more protein than steak, more potassium than bananas, and more iron than cooked spinach.” Not only that, the greatest value of eating sardines lies in the high concentration of Omega-3 fatty acid that helps us maintain a healthy heart.

Be worry free and extremely healthy….try sardines!

No comments:

Post a Comment